At the completion of this seminar, the participants will be able to:
- Identify areas of risk exposure when working with volunteers in nonprofits.
- Understand how improperly classifying volunteers may trigger some employment laws.
- Understand the laws that offer some protection from liability for volunteers and the limitations of those laws.
- Identify strategies for managing risk related to working with volunteers in their nonprofits.
This class is full!! You may sign up below if you want to be on the waiting list.
Name(s) of all who will be attending the training:
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 10:00 AM - Noon, Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room C, 100 Library Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514*
Insert above code:
Make Home Page
Email this Page
Copyright © 2020
The Triangle Nonprofit & Volunteer Leadership Center (formerly The Volunteer Center)
• Durham, NC • 919-321-8910 • www.thevolunteercenter.org
2020 Cohort SEI (Summer)
Nonprofit Sign-ups and Service Enterprise Diagnostic
Student IMPACT Proposals Due
April 15 Backpacks 4 Kids
June-July IMPACT Camps
June 29-July 3
SEI Pre-Training meetings
Commissioners' Award Timesheets due
SEI Orientation and Training
Backpacks 4 Kids Program
Mayor's Award/Presidential Service Awrad info due